News from Shiatsu Ireland
AGM Sunday 27th January 2019
11am – 4 pm Central Hotel, Dublin
Lunch provided by Umi Falafel
The following items to be discussed so far:
- Reports of Officers i.e treasurers report, secretary report, chairperson remarks with reference to the social media work and marketing for the society for this year 2018 and for the coming year 2019.
- Questions of Officers
- Elections of Officers with the re-election of Treasurer/Chairperson to be voted on and a new secretary for 2019 to be elected.
- ESF representative for election/re-election.
- Changes to the constitution in regards to banking with the addition of a bank card and clarity regarding membership requirements for practitioners qualified abroad but practicing in Ireland. We expect this wording to be finalised and agreed at the AGM itself.
- New members and new member applications/status of.
- Mentorship program
- Subsidy for members attending Shiatu Training or events
- CPD points for membership
- Mid Year Renewals
- Committee Meeting Minutes Distribution
If you have anything else you would like to bring to the table please email email@example.com or call 086 607 0432 or fill in the contact form below
Remember you have to be a member to have your say. You can renew here Membership application form.
Directions Central hotel, Dublin
Share the story!
I aim to offer presence to my clients, a space of acceptance and ease so that they feel free to trust, deepen and release and emerge free to express their individual and authentic selves!
For Claire, Yoga, Shiatsu and Breathwork are a perfect “trinity” – each enhances wellbeing. With the addition of Tantra she offers many ways to connect body, mind and spirit; take a look at Claire Haugh’s Practice – “HeartSpace”
For Claire, Yoga, Shiatsu and Breathwork are a perfect “trinity” – each enhances wellbeing. With the addition of Tantra she offers many ways to connect body, mind and spirit; take a look at Claire Haugh’s Practice – “heartspace” http://www.heartspace.ie