Maria Butler is a Shiatsu Practitioner and member of the Shiatsu Society Ireland.
Maria’s career in massage began in 1993 when she achieved a Certificate of Relaxation Massage with the Malvern School of Massage and Kinesiology in Melbourne Australia.
Maria offers her services from her business Soul to Sole in Rosslare Harbour, Wexford, where she offers a range of holistic therapies, including Shiatsu.
Maria has trained in a number of complementary therapies, including Diplomas in Sports Massage and Reflexology, and certificates in Hot Stone Massage and Pregnancy Massage. She also hold a practitioner certificate in Reiki.
- Shiatsu (Japanese massage therapy) this treatment is futon based, works on the acupuncture meridian lines of the body, fully clothed and without oils.
- Holistic Massage to encourage relaxation
- Swedish Massage more vigorous to stimulate
- A deep massage for stiff, tense and sore muscles
- Hot Stone Massage this is extremely relaxing and very soothing while getting in deep with the stones
- Sports Injury massage for those problem areas that seem like they will never go away
- Pregnancy Massage to relax and relieve the tiredness and heaviness associated with pregnancy
This is a healing treatment where the earth’s energies are channelled through the hands to balance the energy of the body and encourage healing and promote good health.
This is a treatment which is usually done on the feet, but can be done on the hands. It is believed that all of the organs and systems of the body are reflected in the feet. Hence working on the feet stimulates all of the organs of the body to balance naturally. This promotes general well being and good health.
Maria offer sports imjury treatment using specialised techniques to release tension in muscles following a specific injury or very localised tension or muscle spasm/strain. This helps athletics and fitness enthusiasts get back to full strength and fitness.
ARE YOU A SHIATSU PRACTITIONER, OR WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE ONE? WHY NOT JOIN THE SHIATSU SOCIETY OF IRELAND?
There are many benefits from becoming a Shiatsu Practitioner, both as a practitioner and as a client of Shiatsu.
If you are interested in becoming a Shiatsu practitioner, or if you are already, why not join the Shiatsu Society of Ireland to receive regular newsletters and update, tips from other Shiatsu Practitioners, and join us for regular meet ups and online talks to benefit your practice.
FIND A SHIATSU PRACTITIONER NEAR YOU
Click on the link below to find a Shiatsu Practitioner in your area