Emma Fizpatrick is a trained Shiatsu Practitioner based in Clonakilty, Co. Cork.
She trained in holistic massage in Brussels in 1997 and simultaneously started to study and practice Tibetan Buddhist Meditation.
In 2007, Emma undertook the 3 year training in Edinburgh and went on to assist at The Shiatsu School of Edinburgh for a further 3 years. She trained in Ear Acupuncture over several years which naturally complimented her shiatsu practice.
Emma delivers hands-on shiatsu (for adults, babies and children), ear acupuncture and also online shiatsu wellness consultations to individuals and groups.
WORK WELL THERAPIES
Emma also runs a corporate wellness service with Maria Exposito called Work Well Therapies and they deliver onsite shiatsu and also ear acupuncture to businesses and online shiatsu wellness consultations to individuals employees and groups of employees.
- Increase productivity
- Reduce absenteeism
- Enhance creative thinking and problem solving
- Retain employees and attract future talent
- Boost team morale and sense of value of employees
- Become a leader in corporate wellbeing.
- For full booking terms and conditions please click here.
A microsystem of body acupuncture, where small needles are used to stimulate points on the ear to treat physical and emotional health conditions & promote deep rest and rejuvenation.
The needles are particularly effective at addressing stress and anxiety, by stimulating the parasympathetic nervous system, supporting the employee to come back into their bodies, boost energy levels, clarity and creativity!
BABY SHIATSU MASSAGE
This is a very gentle treatment for young babies and toddlers which includes stretches, finger light strokes and relaxing touch.
We can discuss your baby’s specific requirements and tailor the treatment according to their needs such as sleep issues, teething, digestion & gas or breathing concerns.
Benefits of Baby Shiatsu Massage:
- Soothes baby’s digestion, helps reduce wind and gas
- Promotes sleep and relaxation before baby’s bedtime
- Improves and nurtures the bond between parent and baby
- Aids in pain relief for babies during teething, growth spurts
- Aids baby’s circulation
- Aids in baby’s emotional and physical development
- There are meridian points on the baby’s body which can address physical issues, such as digestion, breathing, teething and strengthening the immune system.
- Calming and soothing emotional distress
FIND A SHIATSU PRACTITIONER NEAR YOU
Click on the link below to find a Shiatsu Practitioner in your area