News from Shiatsu Ireland
Gain a deeper understanding of our ‘energy field’ and how to use it with clients
Facilitator Helena O’Loughlin has been working as a Bio- Energy Therapist and Shiatsu Practitioner for over 25 years. Helena learned to harness a greater sense perception of the higher frequencies from experienced therapists Carola Beresford and the Barbara Brennan School of Healing. Helena combines Energy Healing and Shiatsu to offer her students and clients an exceptional therapy. This two-day course will give participants a better understanding of how the two systems of Bio-Energy & Shiatsu harmonize together.
10% discount for all members of the Shiatsu Society Ireland
- This workshop will focus on understanding and connecting to the individual’s energy field.
- Participants will gain an awareness of their own energy field through the practice of body/meridian scanning.
- Expanding, contracting and grounding energy will be explored, both for the therapist themselves and to use with the client.
- Meditation and grounding practices will be used which will enable participants to gain presence and calmness
- Understand how to see sense and clear the energy field which will bring the treatment to a much deeper level and allow a feeling of pure connection.
- This concept of working will enable the therapist to work less physically and more energetically with clients.
- Through participation of many guided body and meridian scans participants will gain an awareness of the self-body as well as an energetic awareness; allowing them to discover blockages in different forms and experience the different textures of these blockages.
Time will be allocated for a Q&A session. Allowing participants, the opportunity to reflect and give an insight as to how this practice is will work for them personally and professionally.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://shiatsu.ie
When: Feb 16th – 17th, 2019
When: 10am – 4pm
Where: The Healthy Way, Leixlip, Co. Kildare
Share the story!
To Julien, an important aspect of Zen Shiatsu is about making contact with another,
a way to communicate non-verbally and through a touch that says I see you with my
heart and with my hara (intuition centre) with empathy and without judgment.
I aim to offer presence to my clients, a space of acceptance and ease so that they feel free to trust, deepen and release and emerge free to express their individual and authentic selves!
For Claire, Yoga, Shiatsu and Breathwork are a perfect “trinity” – each enhances wellbeing. With the addition of Tantra she offers many ways to connect body, mind and spirit; take a look at Claire Haugh’s Practice – “HeartSpace”